Terms and Conditions
1) Participants must fill out the registration form individually.
2) On the event of leader/follower quota imbalance on lindy hop tracks (for each level), participants from corresponding roles will be put on waiting list upon registration.
3) All participants must make the payment in 7 days within registration.
4) Cancellation policy is as follows
a-) Full reimbursement within 15 days of completing payment.
b-) 50 % refund after 15 days of completing payment.
c-) No refund after 30 days of completing payment.
5) One pass can be only used by one person (no sharing).
6) Passes can be transferred to another individual by reaching out to “Jumpin at Istanbul” team, provided that the role and level of individuals are the same.
7) Jumpin’ at Istanbul does not hold any responsibility for any kind of unforeseen circumstances or events (illness of instructors, force majeure)
8) Jumpin’ at Istanbul reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the schedule before or during the event “Jumpin’ at Istanbul 2023”.
9) Participants give their consent to be photographed and filmed during “Jumpin’ at Istanbul 2023”, in addition for these to be used for promotional uses.
10) Jumpin’ at Istanbul is committed to ensure a harassment-free environment for all participants, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability, physical appearance and body size, dancing skills or preferred roles. We do not tolerate harassment of anyone in any form.